Small little things

Jia-Qi. (With a dash in between) Almost 19. Still young =)). DMAT. SMKSP, DMAT, SPSB friends ♥ . Him ♥ ♥. Family of course =)).

refresh Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Credit
Short Break |
Finally I'm back blogging. It's quite a while back since I last blogged. Recently happy things happened, bad things happened, stressful things happened. 

A short update would be, 

 - Term 4 is extremely stressful and busy yet I'm procrastinating by writing blog posts over       here. 



 - MD concert is a great and wonderful experience to me. Had so much fun. Stressful but still it's fun. Had a blast that night. Seniors are leaving us, but I believe that we'll do great and make them proud =)) 90++% of the tickets are sold. Oh did I mention that the concert is in Esplanade concert hall??? =))

















 - LiYun, my secondary school best friend whom I knew for like 7 years and still counting, we started to talk again after like a year without contacting each other. =)) It's definitely a very very good thing that happened to me. But I really do hope that I would be close with Jolene and Siaw Yee once again too.....



 - I met the someone special. =)) Happy with him and at the same time worried about him quite frequent too. But we're fine. =)) 


That actually sums up my whole "Missing period" actually. =)) Pretty happy about it. Haven't been blogging for a very long time. Thanks to those who did spend time to read my useless blog. Love you all. ♥♥♥ =))


Love,

Jia-Qi..

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment