Small little things

Jia-Qi. (With a dash in between) Almost 19. Still young =)). DMAT. SMKSP, DMAT, SPSB friends ♥ . Him ♥ ♥. Family of course =)).

refresh Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Credit
DMAT / 03 |
My class now is the most weirdest, annoying, eccentric and THE BEST classmates I had ever had. 

I'm so sorry to be so random all the time. HAHAHA. I'm always random and I'm weird as well because I'm always that weird?? Ok now I'm being weird again. But anyway, my classmates love to annoy people in every single possible way and they love to do weird stuff. Such as.....you don't wanna know... I suck at describing. But I needed describing skills. So, I needa practice!!

So let me dedicate this whole post to my lovely classmates. ONE BY ONE? Should I? 

I know that my cert can eat one and taste like samosa. And my friend is like comforting me and tried not letting me lose confidence in myself since I don't really have much in me. But awwwwwwwwww. Thanks for comforting me still and I'm actually very surprised when I first saw the message. The confidence message. It's really really sweet and it was totally random and unexpected? But thanks!! =)) Sometimes when I'm sad and what they'll actually support me and then give me a smile, comfort me, offer me their place to stay?? HAHA!  And my friend always gives me love when I needed them and they treat me damn nice lah. I don't know how to express my feelings for them. It's like trying to find out what number is the largest in this whole wide world. Impossible right??  I actually annoyed my whole class...not always but...most of the time I guess? Haha! Sorry for being an ass sometimes. But I still love y'all !! Ok maybe always....I don't know!!

So, this post is specially dedicated to JiaJun, Brandon, Norman Yeo Sheng Quan the Part Thai, Izyan bin Jaizi, Eugene YouChim, ShuKai the Bitch, Caleb Koa Zu Le, Joash Jeremiah Foo, Malcolm the Part Thai Gay, Gregory Teo Wen Hui the Baba, Kaela Chua Xin Rui the blur queen, MeiTing the mum, Christabel Joyce my mum, Qin Yan the blur queen number 2 and finally my baby Vanessa Chia Wen Xin.

I love you guys, you guys are awesome, I definitely had a great time spending with y'all and I definitely tell stories of you guys to my friend and laugh at you all behind your back. HAHA!! *Hugs* 

I'm still waiting for our second bonding trip!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Our only full class photo. =)) <3 <3






Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment