Small little things

Jia-Qi. (With a dash in between) Almost 19. Still young =)). DMAT. SMKSP, DMAT, SPSB friends ♥ . Him ♥ ♥. Family of course =)).

refresh Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Credit
#100 Happy Days [D-1] |
I have been seeing a lot of my friends and my seniors are doing this challenge and I figured that I should too. I've been complaining a lot lately and moaning and whining. Especially after I went to band. So yeah. Challenge Accepted, Like-A-Boss =))

So today, I'm happy for :

#1  
Being able to pack up everything in band room and finish packing. Except for the Marimba. I didn't search carefully just now..But I'm still glad that me and my juniors and my fellow seniors helped me packed up everything. 

#2
Being able to record my piano recording because these stuff are just so so annoying and hard to do. It's not hard to set up but it's really hard to record perfectly. 

#3
Celebrated birthday with the birthday girl Qin Yan =)) HAHAHAH And she loved our gifts!! Thanks to Vans and Chris for buying all those gifts. So sorry I couldn't go there and choose with you 

#4
Having some alone time with myself. With my cup of hot cocoa. And my phone around with me. Texting and all. 

#5 
Met Greg, Eugene, Jeff and Tim with their Jazz Band mates. Even though we didn't talk much but they took away some of my tiredness. =)) Gotta love their company.



=)) Hope this really works. To make me feel more happy about everything I got. 

Post a Comment